These are my links for July 14th:
- ATmega32U4-AU Eagle part « Free lunch – Eagle CAD library for the ATmega32U4 in a TQFP-44
- Embedded Development on OSX. » Blog Archive » Running Paul Stoffregons’s teensy_serial arduino core on DFU based chips. – With a lot of my projects I have done my prototyping with Paul Stoffregon’s Teensy series of boards before moving them onto their own codebases. On those occasions where the “prototype was all I needed” I would compile the code using the teensyduino and then manually load the .hex file onto the target. As I am looking at using the arduino for more projects I decided to take a look at how paul interacts with the Arduino IDE and see if I could load code directly onto my chips.
- microBuilder Footprint Library (Eagle) – Making decent footprints and schematic symbols can be a time-consuming process. To make it as easy as possible for you to get started, we publish our Eagle library containing all of the symbols and footprints used when making our own development boards.
- eaglelibrary [AdaWiki] – Eagle CAD library from LadyAda.
- Best Slip ‘n Slide Ever from @WiredGeekDad » DigitalMisery.com – So for Father’s Day my wife and daughter got me two books, Fifty Dangerous Things (You Should Let Your Children Do) and Geek Dad: Awesomely Geeky Projects and Activities for Dads and Kids to Share. We decided to start working through some of the projects and this weekend we picked the “Best Slip ‘n Slide Ever” project from the Geek Dad book.
- Amazon.com: Van Tour: The Mother Truckers: MP3 Downloads – The Mother Truckers have a new album.
- Success for Warrington in robot contest (From Warrington Guardian) – A TEAM from Great Sankey High School won the first VEX Robotics Challenge to be staged in Great Britain.