These are my links for November 24th through November 26th:
- Animation Ramblings: Linux and Stop Motion
- MotionMage – Brickfilms
Seems the home page for this one is gone.
- Stop Motion Software & Tools :: Review
- ::: DARKSTRIDER :::
- Novelties: Amazing Tilt-Shift Video From Monster Truck Rally
Cool video taken with an SLR and a tilt-shift lens.
- Python: You’re Doing It Wrong
Serious fail. Somone really doesn't get it, or is intentionally obfuscating code.
- Twitter Too Good to Be Sold for $500 Million to Facebook
Facebook reportedly initiated the talks offering to buy Twitter some time in the middle of October. As part of the proposed deal Twitter was offered Facebook stock worth $500 million and the talks reportedly lasted for a few weeks and ended after Twitter did not agree to the price offered. The thing is that for Twitter it was not easy to agree to a price of $500 million in Facebook stock given all the talks of how overpriced Facebook actually is.
- Princeton Proposition 8 to protect traditional sidewalk values
Nice piece of satire is unfolding at Princeton.
- Tutorial: Masking hair with fine strands – gimpusers.com
A good masking tutorial for The Gimp