- Alea Tools - Magnetic Status Markers for Dungeons & Dragons and tabletop RPG!
- HAProxy - The Reliable, High Performance TCP/HTTP Load Balancer
- HAProxy, Varnish and the single hostname website | Exceliance ? Aloha Load Ba...
- DRBD:What is DRBD
- Minds | Mind-reader Machine Lets You Type With Your Brain
- Cloudant snares $12M from Rackspace and others to build awareness for its clo...
- SRS RoboMagellan 2013 Spring Flyer | Chibots
- Minds | How to Make a Mirror
- Living in a Van: Rustic, Cozy Converted Campers | Designs & Ideas on Dornob
Living in a van down by the river wouldn?t be a cautionary tale, if all vans looked like these rustic reclaimed campers by Welsh couple Bill and Becky Goddard. The founders of Rustic Campers convert old vans into comfortable living spaces lined with timber from local woodlands. In fact, nearly every detail of each portable tiny home is crafted by Welsh artisans, including stained glass windows, leather furnishings, sheepskins and blankets.
- Amazon.com: Boa squeeze, graphite: Electronics
The slick Boa squeeze laptop backpack comes with a densely padded laptop compartment and more pockets that you can shake a stick at. Even though this bag is crafted from the most durable water-repelling ballistic nylon and is loaded with features, its extreme slim design and sleek lines guarantee not to cramp your style or weigh you down.
- Mirrorless Mover 20
Scaled to fit today?s smaller mirrorless camera kits, such as an Olympus OM-D, Panasonic G series or Fuji X series bodies with two to three additional lenses.
- [mlg] aer0press NO TIMER [4x MOAB] HD 256c0ll0r xVxL33tMoDZxVx - YouTube
- Amazon.com: Olympus OM-D E-M5 16MP
The E-M5 is the first of Olympus' OM-D range of Micro Four Thirds cameras and is styled to look like the its classic OM series SLRs. We've had a chance to use one of the most rumored and speculated-about cameras of recent years and have prepared a full, hands-on preview. We take a look at the camera's features and explain its levels of customization. Click here to find out more about what goes on behind the E-M5's pretty exterior
- Olympus PEN E-P5 Digital Camera - Built-In Wi-Fi, 1/8000s Shutter Speed, 16 M...
Designed with a modern twist to the original PEN F, fans of the award-winning Olympus PEN family of cameras now have the PEN E-P5. The flagship PEN body that delivers a portable, premium quality experience. The E-P5 is packed with the latest innovations Olympus technology has to offer including 1/8000s Shutter Speed, 5-Axis Image Stabilization, "F.A.S.T" AF Speed, Built-In Wi-Fi capability*, 2x2 dial control and more.
- What the Food?! game by Peter Vaughan ? Kickstarter
"What the Food?!" is a card game where players take on the role of one of over a dozen classmates caught in the middle of a classic cafeteria fight. Pick up food, throw funny combos at your friends and duck to avoid "humiliation" points from flying food impact. During the game, school events occur causing random, silly chaos! When the principal comes, the winner is the person with the LOWEST humiliation score. For more game play and rules, see our "how to play" section below.
- Minds | Mining on the Moon
Scientists at UNSW have figured out a way to mine the moon.
- Clip Bag | Peter Bristol
- Minds | Towards a Quantum Internet
- Metal Wiki
- Unexpectedly Gory Stop Motion At Its Tiniest
- Minecraft Server Manager
A comprehensive start up script for Minecraft and Bukkit servers.
- Copyright Removal Requests ? Google Transparency Report
Google regularly receives requests from copyright owners and reporting organizations that represent them to remove search results that link to material that allegedly infringes copyrights. Each request names specific URLs to be removed, and we list the domain portions of URLs requested to be removed under specified domains.
- When He Designed our Meeting Room Doors, He Wasn't Even Looking - HootSuite S...
Jason explored blind contour drawing at length during his Masters. When faced with the task of drawing natural owl habitats for the doors and windows of the HootSuite office, he immediately went to what he calls his ?go-to style,? as it fit perfectly with the natural themes evoked all through the office.
- Rawbots: Multiplayer Sandbox by Alex Rozgo ? Kickstarter
A robot crafting sandbox game, where you can play with amazing robots designed, built and programmed by you.
- Speed up your Ubuntu 12.04 with preload |Ubuntu Geek
Preload is nice little application that could make your linux system a lot faster. Preload is an adaptive readahead daemon. It monitors applications that users run, and by analyzing this data, predicts what applications users might run, and fetches those binaries and their dependencies into memory for faster startup times.
- How A 17-Year-Old Girl Won a Hackathon ? Unforgettable Moments ? Medium
It?s also worth pointing out that Jennie Lamere?s evolution from hiker to hacker involved lots of fun and collaboration, and no parental pressure ? and that it happened outside of a traditional classroom environment, though she learned some computer skills there too.
- WATCH: Robot hand can pick up 50-pound weight, use tweezers - CBS News
Using a three-fingered model, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and iRobot, have released a robotic hand that is able to pick up a 50-pound weight, utilize a small set of keys and survive being hit by a baseball bat.
- 'Which Religion Cares Most About The Homeless?': Man Divides Begging Bowls By...
Holding a sign which asks "Which religion cares the most about the homeless?", he presides over nine receptacles, each assigned to a different faith. The image was posted to Reddit by user Ventachinkway, who explained: "When I passed him he proudly announced 'The atheists are winning!'".
- 1 | A Dead-Simple Tip Jar That Takes Credit Cards | Co.Design: business + inn...
BARISTAS REJOICE! JUST BECAUSE CUSTOMERS ARE USING PLASTIC DOESN?T MEAN YOUR TIPS HAVE TO SUFFER.
- Arrrrgh, It?s a Pirate Pancake Griddle!
This pirate pancake griddle, currently up for funding on kickstarter, will have you wanting to make breakfast for every meal of the day. It?s the second effort by Joe Sandor who already created and successfully funded a crepe pan last year.
- Quid, Inc.
- LilyPad Arduino ProtoSnap Development Kit
The ProtoSnap series is a nice way to prototype your e-textile project without a breadboard. Everything is wired together on a single board, which makes it easy to explore the possibilities of the components before snapping them apart and sewing them into your project.
- Kabam | Play free online strategy games
- 22 geniously defaced textbooks & exam papers| studentbeans.com
On the one hand, the fact that spring has sprung is a good thing. Our perpetual Narnian winter has come to an end, the sky is a funny blue colour, and some of us are even a slightly redder shade of white.
- VEX Toss Up | Computer Science Student Network
The Robotics Summer of Learning initiative will be awarding over $10,000 worth of software, robot kits, additional prizes and scholarships to Robotics Summer of Learningcompetition participants.
- Robot Virtual Worlds: VEX TOSS UP | Robot Virtual Worlds :: A robot simulator...
- CS2N Vex Toss up? Over $10,000 in prizes - VEX Forum
- Thoughts on GitHub Giving Free Private Repos to Women | Snipe.Net
- Vex Ultrasonic Range Finder - Arduino Forum
The connector labelled ?INPUT? is the trigger output of the Vex microcontroller; the ultrasonic module receives a start signal from the Vex microcontroller on this line. The connector labelled ?OUTPUT? is the echo response from the ultrasonic detector; this is the line through which the Vex microcontroller receives output from the detector, indicating that it has picked up an echo